Stella Pro 5000...from our lighting consumables
Cordless, tough and tiny LED fresnel - an industry first!
The Stella Pro 5000 is a compact, rugged and entirely cordless LED light. We think it’s one of the most powerful lights on the market with an internal battery – an industry first!
This great little fixture can handle any environment and still deliver beautiful, cinema-quality light. From studio interviews to location shoots in the foulest weather, this light is tough enough to take anywhere and small enough to fit in your hand!
The Stella Pro 5000 has a built in Li-ion rechargeable battery that can run for 90 minutes on full power. Even better the battery takes less than 2 hours to charge. You can also use it with an external VLok battery if you are out and about.
One of the best things about the Stella Pro family is the no nonsense design. The LED screen on the back of the light shows you exactly how much battery time you have left depending on the brightness you choose and the intensity of the light is smoothly adjusted with a slider on top of the unit. No need to fiddle with extra dimming units.
The Stella Pro 5000 delivers light that renders colours beautifully and consistently with a steady intensity. This nifty little fresnel comes with a wide range of mounting options, lighting modifiers and portable power choices.
The light is waterproof to a depth of 100 metres and tough enough to withstand repeated drops on concrete! (Which we don’t recommend by the way…) Light & Motion, the Californian manufacturers have tried everything to make it fail. But the Stella Pro 5000 bounces back every time.
You can tell that the team at Light & Motion are experts in building lights for all kinds of outdoor use from off road biking to scuba diving. Ruggedness is in the DNA of the Stella Pro family!
- Cordless, compact LED fresnel
- Rugged build quality for tough outdoor shoots
- Runs for 90 mins off a built-in battery
- Waterproof to 100 metres
• Certified TLCI 93, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
• Output up to 10,300 Lux at 1 Meter (1,000 Lux at 3 Meters)
• Integrated Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 1.5-12 hours of cord-free operation
• Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
• Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
• Dimming with continuous or stepped control
• Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
• Controlled focus from 120° down to 50° & 25°
• Broad range of accessories including Profoto and Chimera adaptability*
• OLED Digital Display for precise readout
• Runs off wall power, DTAP, 24V
• Fast Charge of 2 hours, 80% Charged in 1.5 hrs**
• Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
High Leverage Handle
External Power Supply
The Stella Pro 5000 is great when you need powerful light in a tight space. Our cave location had running water coming from the roof and walls – knowing the lights were waterproof put my mind at rest. The integrated battery on the Stella Pro makes it a very compact option with no cables, which allowed me to rig the lights anywhere. The clip on fresnel and barn doors are a quick and convenient way to control the light. And the powerful output meant I had plenty of stop on my stock 250D – I could have shot 50D. It’s a great little light.